The Global Alliance for Transplantation
- The Global Alliance for Transplantation
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Goals and major strategic directions
- 3. Proposed Structure and Governance of the Alliance
- 4. Relationships to other organisations and associations
- 5. Relationships to the Pharmaceutical industry
- 6. Strategic Directions
- 7. Implementation Timetable
- All Pages
Page 3 of 8
2. Goals and major strategic directions
The Goal of the Global Alliance in Transplantation is:
To provide access to transplantation for all patients in need
The initial Strategic programs will be directed at:
- Statistics - To foster the global collection and analysis of data on donation and transplantation of all organs and cells.
- Education – To develop and share expertise in transplantation globally.
- Professional Standards – To develop and maintain global professional standards in the provision and management of transplantation.