Adolescent Transition to Adult Care
27.1 - Adolescent Transition to Adult Care in Solid Organ Transplantation
Presenter: Mina, Matsuda-Abedini, Vancouver, Canada
Authors: Mina Matsuda-Abedini
Adolescence is a vulnerable period for renal transplant recipients, particularly peri-transfer to adult care. The session will focus on the challenges of transition and potential ways to address them. Data will be presented on the utility and cost of a multidisciplinary Renal Transition Clinic established at the B.C. Children’s Hospital.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.