2013 - CTS 2013 Congress
Hot Topics in Cell Transplantation
3.2 - Effect of DNA demethylation on myoblasts differentiation and myogenesis
Presenter: Ileana , Terruzzi, Milan, Italy
Authors: Pamela Senesi1,2,3, Livio Luzi1,2,3, Anna Montesano1,2,3, Ileana Terruzzi1,2,3
DNA demethylation enhances myoblasts hypertrophy during the late phase of myogenesis activating the IGF-1 pathway
Pamela Senesi1,2,3, Livio Luzi1,2,3, Anna Montesano1,2,3, Ileana Terruzzi1,2,3
1Department of Biomedical Sciences for Health., University of Milan, Milan, Italy; 2Research Centre, San Donato Hospital and Scientific Institute, San Donato Hospital and Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy; 3Nutrition-Metabolism Unit, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.