2013 - ISODP 2013 Congress
Oral Presentation 17 on Graft and Patient Outcomes 2
45.3 - Exchange of best practices: standardization of abdominal organ procurement surgery
Presenter: Christina, Krikke, groningen, Australia
Authors: Christina C Krikke, Sijbrand SH Hofker, Jeannette J de Graauw, Andre AG Baranski, Paul OP Gobee, Sandor SS Mihaly, Rutger RJ Ploeg, Bernadette BJJM Haase-Kromwijk, Candide C Font-Sala
Exchange of best practices: standardization of abdominal organ procurement surgery
Christina C Krikke1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Sijbrand SH Hofker1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Jeannette J de Graauw1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Andre AG Baranski1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Paul OP Gobee1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Sandor SS Mihaly1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Rutger RJ Ploeg1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1, Bernadette BJJM Haase-Kromwijk1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Candide C Font-Sala1,2,3,4,5,6,7
1Surgery, University Medical Center, Groningen, Netherlands, 2Surgery, University Medical Center , Leiden, Netherlands, 3Pathology, University Medical Center, Leiden, Netherlands, 4Organ procurement, HNBTS-OCO, Budapest, Hungary, 5Dutch Transplant Foundation, Leiden, Netherlands, 6Transplant Surgery, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom, 7WP 6, ACCORD, Paris, France
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.