2015 - IPTA
9.17497 - Histological Findings In Protocol Biopsies Following Paediatric Liver Transplantation: Low Incidence Of Abnormalities With Predominantly Tacrolimus Monotherapy At Five Years
Presenter: Amin, Sheikh, San Francisco, United States of America
Authors: Amin Sheikh
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.