2015 - IHCTAS
Abstract Session 2
8.3 - Non-invasive imaging modalities for immune monitoring of vascularized composite allografts in a swine heterotopic hind limb transplantation model.
Presenter: Georg, Furtmüller, , United States
Authors: Georg Furtmüller 1; NicoleJ. Crane 3; Rajiv Luthra 3; EdwardW. Swanson 1; Hsu-Tang Cheng 1; Byoungchol Oh 1; Peter Otovic 2; Caroline Garrett 2; Eric Elster 3; WP Andrew Lee 1; Gerald Brandacher 1
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.