26th International Congress of The Transplantation Society
Increasing the Organs Pool DCD and Beyond
352.1 - Kidney transplantation from uncontrolled donors after circulatory death: the Spanish experience
Presenter: Beatriz, Dominguez-Gil, Madrid, Spain
Authors: Beatriz Domínguez-Gil Cristina Vidal Francisco Del Río Amado Andrés Angel Ruiz Teresa Aldabó José Pérez-Villares Lorena Peiró Antón Fernández-García Eduardo Miñambres Juan Galán Pablo Castro Marga Sanromá Elisabeth Coll Rafael Matesanz
Read the abstract on the Congress WebApp:
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.