2018 - Webinar Series on Liver
Antibody Mediated Rejection in Liver Transplantation
1.1 - Antibody Mediated Rejection in Liver Transplantation Part I - Role of DSA's and Treatment Options
Presenter: Jacqueline O'Leary, Laura J. Wozniak, , USA
Authors: Jacqueline O'Leary, Laura J. Wozniak, Udeme D Ekong
The demand for kidney transplantation continues to rise inexorably as its life-saving and life-enhancing benefits are strongly established. The supply of kidneys remains sorely inadequate both in quantity and, very importantly, quality. These two factors combine to exert tremendous pressure to accomplish transplantation by aggressively utilizing all available deceased donor organs. This webinar will consider donor, recipient, transplant, and other relevant factors, as well as their potential interplay, that enter into the critical decision of whether to transplant or not to transplant.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.