2010 MEDAWAR PRIZE
The Medawar Prize recognizes the world’s most outstanding contributions in the field of transplantation. It is funded from a generous endowment by Novartis Pharma AG to The Transplantation Society (TTS). The 2010 Medawar Prize recipient will be announced at the TTS Presidential Plenary and added to an illustrious group of 26 previous Medawar Laureates.
2010 TTS RECOGNITION AWARDS
Recipients of the 2010 TTS Recognition Awards will be announced at the TTS Presidential Plenary.
- TTS-Genzyme Award for Innovation in Surgery and Technology
- TTS-Genzyme Award for Education and Training in Transplantation
- TTS-Novartis Award for Outstanding Investigator Driven Clinical Trial
- TTS-Novartis Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Evidence Base for Transplantation
- TTS-Roche Award for Outstanding Achievement in Transplantation (Basic)
- TTS-Roche Award for Outstanding Achievement in Transplantation (Clinical)
- TTS-Roche Award for Excellence in Translational Science
- TTS-Roche Award for Worldwide Impact in Transplantation
- TTS-Roche Award for Transplant Infectious Disease
- TTS-Roche Travel Grant for the highest scoring abstract from the New Key Opinion Leader Group
- TTS Travel Grants for the highest scoring abstracts from the New Key Opinion Leader Group (2 awards)
2010 TTS-ASTELLAS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARDS
Ten TTS-Astellas Pharma Young Investigator Awards will be presented to TTS Members with the highest scoring abstracts during the Vancouver Congress. These awards will be presented during the TTS Presidential Plenary.