Medication Adherence in Transplant recipients
23.1 - Medication Adherence in Transplant recipients
Presenter: Bethany, Foster, Montreal, Canada
Authors: Bethany Foster
Dr. Foster will review the importance of medication adherence to patient and graft survival, highlight the relationship between age and medication adherence, and discuss common risk factors for non-adherence and barriers to good adherence. She will also review the different patterns of adherence, and methods of capturing medication adherence. Finally, she will address some strategies for improving medication adherence. The talk will focus on pediatric and young adult transplant recipients.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.