2012 - Transplantomics and Biomarkers in Transplantation
Bioinformatics and Biological Pathway Mapping
7.2 - Digital Transplantation Pathology: combining whole slide imaging, multiplex staining and automated image analysis
Presenter: Anthony J., Demetris, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Authors: Demetris AJ Isse K, Lesniak A, Grama K, Roysam B, Minervini MI
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.