2009 - ISODP Congress
Poster:Initiatives to Improve Organ Donation
42.1022 - Level Of Knowledge About An Organ Transplant Program Established In Chihuahua, Mexico, Since 30 Years Ago
Presenter: Aldo Javier, Hernandez-Loya, Chihuahua, Mexico
Authors: Aldo Javier Hernandez-Loya
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.