The Transplantation Society is developing a comprehensive educational program for residents, fellows, transplant specialists and related professionals.
The program will include tutorials and video lectures by international experts in all aspects
of basic biology and clinical transplantation delivered using advanced internet technology.
The tutorials will be presented as they become available and are accessible to members
via the Member Login.
Presentations are currently available in the following categories:
- Advances in Clinical Transplantation
- New Technologies, Tools and Strategies for Predicting Outcomes
- Science to Clinical Practice
- Organ Donation and Allocation
- Infectious Disease
- Study Design for Clinical Researchers (through a link kindly provided to members by MIT)
The library will grow to form a comprehensive educational program in transplantation medicine and surgery.