The IPTA Nominations Committee is seeking qualified candidates to be considered for open Councilor and Officer positions beginning in May 2021.
All applications will be reviewed by the IPTA Nominations Committee, who will present a final slate of candidate officers and councilors to the IPTA membership for the 2021 election.
The IPTA Nominations Committee welcomes nominations and applications from anyone who has been an IPTA member in good standing for at least 1 year. Service to IPTA on committees or special activities relevant to the society is an asset.
The deadline for online submission of applications is November 30, 2020.
Applications for open officer and councilor positions must be submitted using the online Call for Nominations Application. Completed applications must be submitted by November 30, 2020.
You will need the following before proceeding to the application:
- Briefly describe your role as it relates to pediatric transplantation (Limit 50 words)
- Please list any involvement or activities you have participated in with IPTA
- Briefly describe your reason for applying for a leadership position at this time (Limit 100 words)
- Nominee Statement (300 words): Identify and describe a key issue addressing a challenge in pediatric transplantation and why you believe that it is an important issue for IPTA to address. Please note that this will be used in materials sent to the IPTA membership.
To be uploaded on the site (pdf or Word documents):
- Two letters of support from two members in good standing of IPTA.
- Curriculum Vitae
Applicants will be notified in December 2020 as to the status of their acceptance to the slate of councilors and officers for the 2021 election.