IPTA Outreach Committee
Function: The Outreach Committee oversees all phases of the Outreach Program. This includes reviewing and evaluating applications, performing onsite needs assessments, and working with selected centers to further develop their programs.
|Chair||Tom Blydt-Hansen, Vancouver, Canada|
|Incoming Chair||Fiona Mackie, Sydney, Australia|
|Member||Dev Desai, Dallas, USA|
|Member||Saeed Mohammed, Chicago, USA|
|Member||Minnie Sarwal, California, USA|
|Member||Jason Vanatta, Memphis, USA|
|Council Liaison||George Mazariegos, Pittsburgh, USA|
- Committee review of mission and purpose of the Committee as well as a current overview of current projects and application for a new RFA.
- Review the status of the two most recently completed outreach trips to Sri Lanka and South Africa and determine next steps for these program participants.
- Provide a plan to IPTA Council for a new call for applications.
- Develop partnerships with other societies who may co-sponsor sister-program agreements.
- Update outcomes assessment of Outreach program sites.
- Update status and activity of all previous Outreach program sites.