About the Venue
The World Trade Centre Barcelona
Address: Moll de Barcelona s/n, East building, 1st Floor, 08039, Barcelona
It’s no coincidence that this iconic building, set right on the seafront in Barcelona’s Port Vell, makes one think of a ship. Designed by the U.S. architect Henry N. Cobb, it was inspired by the lines of ocean-going vessels. Its circular structure comprises four buildings that house our highly adaptable, open-plan, light-filled spaces, which include rental offices, meeting and congress rooms, a gymnasium and a magnificent, 5-star Grand Luxe hotel. The centre of the complex also features La Plaza, a refreshing 2,500 m2 space offering an unbeatable array of shops and business restaurants.
How to get there
Want to know the quickest and easiest way to get to WTCB? The following forms of transportation link WTCB to any point in the city and its surroundings.
- From the airport (Llobregat), take the Ronda Litoral and exit at Salida 21 (15 minutes).
- From the Besós, take the Ronda Litoral and exit at Salida 21.
- From Barcelona’s high area, Estació de Sants or Fira Barcelona, you can reach WTCB on Avda. Paral·lel (10 minutes).
- From the city centre, drive along Vía Layetana, then turn into Moll de la Fusta until you reach Plaça del Carbó, which is opposite the complex (10 minutes).
Upon reaching WTCB, you can park at the WTCB car park. If you’re driving a motorcycle, there’s a free car park outside the complex.
For more information about parking options, please click here
By public transportation
- Bus: 14, 20, 21, 59, 64, 91, 120, 121, H16 y D20.
- Metro Drassanes (L3) and Paral·lel (L3 y L2).
- There’s a biking station located at the entrance to the complex.
- There’s a taxi stop at the entrance to the complex.