2017 - ISODP
25.5 - The role of cardiac transplant surgeons and physicians on assessment and management of brain dead donors in Japan: effects of donor age and cause of death on post-cardiac transplant survival
Presenter: Norihide, Fukushima, Suita, Japan
Authors: Norihide Fukushima, Minoru Ono, Yoshikatsu Saiki, Yoshiki Sawa
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.