- The Declaration of Istanbul on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism
- The Madrid resolution on organ donation and transplantation: national responsibility in meeting the needs of patients, guided by the WHO principles. Transplantation. 2011;91 Suppl 11:S29–31. pmid:
- The critical pathway for deceased donation: reportable uniformity in the approach to deceased donation. Transplant Int 2011; 24: 373–378. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1432-2277.2011.01243.x/epdf
- WHO Guiding Principles on Human Cell, Tissue and Organ Transplantation
- Resolution WHA63.22 Human organ and tissue transplantation. In: Sixty-therd World Health Assembly, May, 2010: World Health Organization; 2010 http://apps.who.int/gb/ebwha/pdf_files/WHA63/A63_R22-en.pdf?ua=1
- Council of Europe/United Nations Study: Trafficking in Organs, Tissues and Cells and Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of the Removal of Organs (2009)
- Council of Europe resolutions, recommendations and reports – 2nd Edition (2012).
Organ, Tissues and Cells: Safety, Quality and Ethical Matters Concerning Procurement, Storage and Transplantation