2015 - IPITA-IXA-CTS
Mini-Orals: Experimental islet transplantation
1.7 - High human islet yield with recombinant class I (rC1) and class II (rC2) collagenases in combination with BP-Protease: Efficacy of a low dose of an animal-free enzyme mixture on human pancreas digestion
Presenter: Michael, Hughes, Louisville, United States
Authors: Benjamin Tweed , Gopalakrishnan Loganathan , MichaelG Hughes , StuartK Williams , MichaelL Green , AndrewG Breite , FrancisE Dwulet , RobertC McCarthy , Balamurugan Appakalai
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.