Here are a few facts
- Transplantation Direct is an official journal of the TTS, and has a close association with our flagship journal Transplantation.
- Being an open access peer-reviewed journal, anyone can disseminate and reuse articles, and reuse the scientific material, provided attribution to the original authors and original source is given. Authors retain ownership of the copyright.
- A wide variety of articles have been published in the field, including content in 22 transplantation-relevant subjects from basic science, to ethics, to the various clinical areas of clinical transplantation.
Click here to visit Transplantation Direct
- We have established an extensive yet streamlined review process, providing first decisions on average within 2.5 weeks.
- Besides conventional articles, the journal serves as a resource for publication of clinical trial protocols of special high interest, new methodologies and registry data.
- The editorial office strongly supports social media dissemination, and promotes video presentation of published articles, increasing overall exposure to the transplantation community.