Current Status of Solid Organ Transplant
34.1 - Estado actual del trasplante de órganos sólidos en América Latina / Current Status of Solid Organ Transplant in Latin America
Presenter: Roberto, Tanus, La Plata, Argentina
Authors: Roberto Tanus
Descripción del webinar :
La descripción del webinar versará sobre el estado actual de los transplantes de órganos en América Latina.
The webinar will discuss the current state of organ transplant in Latin America (the OMS region of greatest growth in the field, etc.)
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.