Intestinal Transplantation in Argentina
44.1 - Intestinal Transplantation in Argentina
Presenter: Gabriel, Gondolesi, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Authors: Gabriel Gondolesi
The aim of the presentation will be to show the evolution, regional differences,difficulties, evolution, and current results of intestinal transplantation in our center and in Latin America. We also aim to present the progress obtained in the field locally, regionally and as continent compared with the world wide experience in the intestinal transplant field. I will also introduce some of the topics and results obtained in basic research in order to further increase motivation in young researchers and faculties of the region and abroad to share ideas and improve collaboration.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.