45.1 - Uncontrolled-DCD: 25 Years of Experience in Spain
Presenter: Marti, Manyalich, Barcelona, Spain
Authors: Marti Manyalich
Efforts to expand organ donation have focused on both brain dead donation and Donation after Circulatory Death. With the highest global rates of organ donation, Spain has relied on extensive experience with uncontrolled DCD to enhance the donor pool. Dr. Manyalich will report on the 25 year experience in developing the program for Maastricht Type II, unsuccessful resuscitation, organ donation.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.