2015 - IPITA-IXA-CTS
Mini-Orals: Clinical Pancreas and Islet Transplantation
1.9 - Cholestatic Liver Injury after Biliary Reconstruction Impairs Transplanted Islet Viability and Function due to Oxidative Stress
Presenter: Naoaki, Sakata, Sendai, Japan
Authors: Naoaki Sakata , Fuyuhiko Motoi , Hiroki Hayashi , Gumpei Yoshimatsu , Haruyuki Tsuchiya , Shojiro Sawada , Takeshi Naitoh , Yu Katayose , Masafumi Goto , Michiaki Unno
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.