26th International Congress of The Transplantation Society
350.7 - Efficacy of A Chimeric Anti-human ICAM-1 Monoclonal Antibody, MD-3, for Kidney Transplantation in Rhesus Monkeys
Presenter: Sang-il, Min, Seoul, Korea
Authors: Min-Ji Cho Sang-il Min Sungshin Cho Chang Hwan Lee Song-Yi Kim Ahram Han Chanjoong Choi Sanghyun Ahn Seung-Kee Min Kyeong Cheon Jung Seong Hoe Park Sang Joon Kim Jongwon Ha
Read the abstract on the Congress WebApp:
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.