2017 - ISVCA
Oral Session 2
23.24 - A Novel Murine Orthotopic Forelimb Transplantation Model that Allows for Reliable Assessment of Functional Recovery Resulting from Nerve Regeneration
Presenter: B., Kern, Innsbruck, Austria
Authors: B. Kern, J. Budihardjo, M. Khusheim, S. Mermulla, A. Quan, C. Cadmi, S. Xiang, B. Oh, G. Furtmueller, J. Lopez, J. Park, A. Hoke, S. Tuffaha, St. Schneeberger, W. P. A. Lee, G. Brandacher
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.