The Transplantation Society Awards
2012 MEDAWAR PRIZE
The Medawar Prize recognizes the world's most outstanding contributions in the field of transplantation. It is funded from a generous endowment by Novartis Pharma AG to The Transplantation Society (TTS). The 2012 Medawar Prize recipient will be announced at the TTS Presidential Plenary and added to an illustrious group of 27 previous Medawar Laureates.
2012 TTS RECOGNITION AWARDS
Recipients of the 2012 TTS Recognition Awards will be announced at the TTS Presidential Plenary.
- • TTS-Asturias Award for International Cooperation
- • TTS-Genzyme Award for Education and Training in Transplantation
- • TTS-Genzyme Award for Innovation in Surgery and Technology
- • TTS-Novartis Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Evidence Base for Transplantation
- • TTS-Novartis Award for Outstanding Investigator Driven Clinical Trial
- • TTS-Roche Award for Outstanding Achievement in Transplantation (Basic)
- • TTS-Roche Award for Outstanding Achievement in Transplantation (Clinical)
- • TTS-Roche Award for Excellence in Translational Science
- • TTS-Roche Award for Transplant Infectious Disease
- • TTS-Roche Award for Worldwide Impact in Transplantation
2012 TTS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARDS
Ten TTS Young Investigator Awards will be presented to TTS Members with the highest scoring abstracts during the Berlin Congress. These awards will be presented during the TTS Presidential Plenary.