2016 - TID Conference
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, TID
Session 3 : Post-Transplant - Day 30 to Day 100
3.0 - Post-Transplant Diarrhea in SOT and HSCT Scenario - Differential Diagnosis
Presenter: Diana, Florescu, Omaha, United States
The objective of the presentation:
- Overview of epidemiology of diarrhea
- Focus on C difficile
- Focus on Norovirus
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.