2009 - ISODP Congress
Surgical Aspects of Organ and Tissue Procurement
4.16 - Does A Separate Retrieval Of Small Bowel And Pancreas In The Same Donor Compromise The Results Of Pancreas Transplantation?
Presenter: Carl-Ludwig, Fischer-Frohlich, Stuttgart, Germany
Authors: C. Fischer-Fröhlich, J. Pratschke, W. Lauchart, S. Nadalin
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.