2012 - Transplantomics and Biomarkers in Transplantation
Omics and the Big Questions in Transplantation
9.4 - Integrating Evidence-Based Best Practice, Health Services and Outcomes Research, and Genomic Biomarkers – the Singularity in US Healthcare – can we afford it?
Presenter: Michael I., Abecassis, Chicago, IL, USA
Authors: Michael I. Abecassis
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.