2013 - International Conference on Transplantomics and Biomarkers in Organ Transplantation
Plenary 8: Importing New Ideas
10.4 - Identifying new gene functions emerging from GWAS studies
Presenter: Nicole, Soranzo, , United Kingdom
Authors: Nicole Soranzo
The talk will explore applications of findings from genetic association studies in the following areas. FIrstly, I will discuss new opportunities for downstream evaluation of gene and functional variant findings from genome wide association studies, using hematopoiesis as a model systems. Secondly, I will discuss new opportunities for discovery of genetic discoveries from whole-genome based association studies.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.