2015 - TID 2015 Conference
Bad Bugs - Managing Challenging Infections Post-Transplant
2.1 - Multidrug Resistant GNRs
Presenter: José Ramón, Paño-Pardo, , Spain
Authors: José Ramón Paño-Pardo
- To review the management of infections caused by carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae.
- To learn the relevance of recent microbiological results for targeting empirical antimicrobial regimens in immunocompromised patients (transplant patients)
- To emphasize the need to minimize the impact of broad-spectrum antimicrobials in immunocompromised hosts (transplant patients)
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.