2015 - ISBTS 2015 Symposium
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, ITA, IHCTAS. Log in to view.
Common Medical and Surgical Symposium - Part 3
7.4 - Strategies in Program and Career Development in Intestinal Transplantation and Rehabilitation
Presenter: George V., Mazariegos, Pittsburgh, United States
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.