2015 - IPITA-IXA-CTS
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, CTS, IPITA, IXA, ITA, TID, IHCTAS. Log in to view.
Mini-Orals: Clinical Pancreas and Islet Transplantation
1.5 - Severe lower limb epidermal nerve fiber loss in diabetic neuropathy is not reversed by long-term normoglycemia following simultaneous pancreas and kidney transplantation
Presenter: Frantisek, Saudek, Praha 4, Czech Republic
Authors: Petr Boucek , Tereza Havrdova , Ludek Voska , Alena Lodererova , Helena Vondrova , Nurcan Uceyler , Frantisek Saudek , Kvetoslav Lipar , Claudia Sommer
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.