Donor Management in Critical Cases
101.1 - Donor Management in Critical Cases
Presenter: Thomas, Nakagawa, St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Authors: Thomas Nakagawa
Dr. Nakagawa is actively involved with national and international issues pertaining to organ and tissue donation. He serves on the Secretary of Health of Health and Human Services, Advisory Committee on Organ Transplantation and has been a member of the UNOS/OPTN Pediatric Transplant committee. He has served as faculty and co-chair for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Organ Donation and Transplantation Collaboratives. Dr. Nakagawa has authored publications on donor management, DCD donation, end-of-life care, and is the lead author for the revised US 2011 pediatric brain death guidelines.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.