2015 - IHCTAS
9.12 - Clinical and Immunological Update of the Innsbruck Hand Transplant Program: Subsequent Kidney Transplantation after a Bilateral Hand Transplant
Presenter: Annemarie, Weissenbacher, , Austria
Authors: Annemarie Weissenbacher 1; Theresa Hautz 1; Johanna Grahammer 1; Gerhard Pierer 2; Markus Gabl 3; Marina Ninkovic 1; Martin Kumnig 6; Bernhard Zelger 4; BettinaG Zelger 5; Gerald Brandacher 7; Stefan Schneeberger 1
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.