There are multiple ways for a member to earn MOC Part IV credit. The member must have an active SPLIT membership AND
- Be engaged in the development of or participation in a QI project to completion of the project or for at least 6 months in an ongoing project; OR
- Submit a poster of a completed QI project that has been presented at a meeting. This should include all the data about the design, outcome, and lessons learned from the project; OR
- Participate in the QICC committee for at least 6 months with regular attendance on conference calls and discussion of active QI projects since the committee actively reviews
project proposals and provides recommendations for project improvement and oversees QI projects; AND
- Formally review projects and provide
- Participate in data analysis/interpretation even if not involved in the initial design or concept; AND
- Personally reflect on the project and its impact on individual practice in the attestation form.
American Board of Pediatrics Members will receive 25 MOC points once in a 1 year period for QICC committee participation or for each complete QI project.
American Board of Surgery members will receive credit for 1 quality assessment program.
Physician Assistants will receive 30 PI-CME credits once in a 1 year period for QICC committee participation or for each complete QI project.